We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Numerous cottage cheese casseroles are popular in almost every family. After all, it is not only useful, but also a very tasty product. With its help, you can cook sweet pastries, but do not forget that good homemade cottage cheese goes well with herbs, vegetables and even meat. Based on the best recipes, adding your favorite foods, create amazing casseroles that can be served with aromatic tea, washed down with milk or served as a main course for dinner.
Curd casserole "Piquant"
At home, you can easily and quickly prepare for breakfast a delicious aromatic casserole with herbs. Performing all the recommendations step by step, you will get a dish that you can take with you on a picnic or family vacation. Do not forget that cottage cheese is rich in protein, with gastritis or pancreatitis it is necessary to use it with caution.
- 20 g of olive oil;
- 30 g of salt;
- 25 g of sweet paprika;
- 60 g of greens (onions and dill);
- 50 g semolina;
- 40 g of garlic;
- 4 eggs;
- 200 g of ricotta;
- 500 g of cottage cheese.
- Gently separate the yolks from the proteins and combine with the curd.
- Ricotta grate.
- In a deep container, mix the cottage cheese with ricotta, chopped herbs and garlic, semolina, salt and spices.
- Beat whites with a blender, add a pinch of salt.
- Combine the curd mass with proteins, mix gently with a spatula.
- Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- You can make small casseroles in silicone molds, then sprinkle the top of the curd with olive oil.
- Bake at medium temperature. It is recommended that you take out the casserole and sprinkle with ricotta some time before cooking.
Do not bake at high temperature, baking will be hard and dry.
With bread: a recipe for a simple cottage cheese casserole at home
The peculiarity of such a casserole is that it is not traditionally prepared, but in small rolls with bran, which can be made in advance in a bread machine. The cooking technology is very light, and the right ingredients can be found in any refrigerator. Children like portion baking, and even a lazy housewife can bake it, it’s so simple.
- 20 g of garlic (1 clove);
- 200 g of pepper (Bulgarian red);
- 120 g of hard cheese;
- greens to taste;
- 1 large chicken egg;
- 190 g of cottage cheese (a little more than a pack);
- 6 small unsweetened buns;
- 100 g of rice.
- Salt a little salt and bring rice to it over low heat.
- Mash the egg and cottage cheese with a fork.
- Beat the curd mass with a blender. Without stopping whipping, pepper, salt, add chopped greens, grated hard cheese and rice.
- Bake the pepper. For this, a microwave and an oven are perfect. Can be steamed in a double boiler. Peel and cut into small cubes.
- Combine the cubes of pepper with the curd mixture.
- Cut off the hats at the buns, take out the middle and put the filling.
- Put stuffed buns into the non-hot oven. Cooking takes about 10 minutes.
When serving, cover with pre-cut hats and decorate with greens.
"Forest Berry": a step-by-step recipe for cottage cheese casseroles with berries
Ideal baking is obtained with lingonberries, but with blueberries or currants it will turn out no worse. Of all the casseroles, it is the most delicious. The history of such a delicacy has been preserved. In one poor family living in an old hut in the forest, there was constantly not enough money for food, and they had a nurse-cow. Once the children picked up wild berries, brought them to their mother, and she mixed them with cottage cheese to feed the family. The children didn’t like the cottage cheese, and when mom came out for a moment, they hid the pot in the oven so that no one could find it. Mother returned, began to search for the loss, and after a while found. In the hot oven, the products turned into a delicious juicy dish that her children really liked, and the recipe has been preserved to this day, we are happy to cook it.
- 50 g of lemon peel;
- 60 g semolina;
- 5 g of vanillin;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 90 g of oil;
- 100 g of berries;
- 450 g of cottage cheese;
- 100 g of apples.
- Rinse the berries and dry a little on a towel. Peel and chop apples in small slices. If dried, then pre-soak them in water.
- Beat sugar with eggs and lemon zest in a deep bowl. Egg foam rises well, but if it falls or has already settled, continue to beat.
- Add here all other products except berries and apples.
- You can diversify the casserole by adding cocoa or instant coffee.
- Put cottage cheese, apples and berries in layers in a greased form. From above, be sure to fill with curd dough. Do not forget to powder the form with flour, so as not to rack your brains later, why baked goods tightly sank to the bottom.
- How much to bake - determine yourself: a beautiful crust should appear.
Before you put in the oven, you can sprinkle with crushed cookies, sand crumbs are perfect for this dessert. And if desired, it is recommended to pour a cold casserole on a souffle with whipped cream or chocolate.
"Incredible": recipe for cottage cheese casseroles with fruits
An ordinary royal casserole is very similar to this in cooking. They differ in that based on such a simple recipe, you can experiment with peaches, canned apricots, plums. It will be nice to supplement with prunes or dried apricots. Such a casserole is very useful for losing weight, because there is no flour and eggs, therefore, there is also no excess of gluten. It is better to make it a few hours before dinner, cold baking is more useful.
- 15 g of cinnamon;
- 50 g of sugar (you can replace it with honey);
- 5 g of vanillin;
- 100 g of dry Hercules (you can take granola instead);
- 100 g of apples;
- 150 g canned apricots, plums, peaches;
- 650 g of cottage cheese (preferably grained).
How to cook:
- Grate and combine apples without a core and peel with cottage cheese, if the taste is very sour, you will have to put a little more sugar.
- Boil Hercules in water until soft (you can use a pressure cooker) and beat in a blender.
- Combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly. The dough of the correct consistency should be thick and elastic. Pay attention to the expiration date of cottage cheese - because of the sour product, it may be in a more liquid state, this can ruin all baking.
- Put in a deep baking sheet and bake, checking the readiness with a stick.
Serve chilled with jelly or natural yogurt.
"Poppy Paradise": a recipe for cottage cheese casserole with poppy seeds
Similar recipes for casserole are on the culinary sites of belonika and camellina, but this recipe is very rare. Poppy filling in combination with kiwi is very unusual, but the aroma and taste of such a dessert will certainly appeal not only to adults, but also to children. Flour is replaced by another product - rice and millet flakes. The benefits from them are great, and baking becomes faster.
- 100 g of kiwi;
- 350 g of cottage cheese;
- 200 g sour cream (ryazhenka is also perfect);
- 80 g of sugar;
- 80 g of poppy;
- 2 large eggs;
- 300 g of cereal (millet and rice in equal amounts).
- Combine cereal flakes in a deep bowl.
- Pour them with yolks, sour cream and sugar, crushed into a homogeneous mass.
- Grind cottage cheese. Beat the whites well. If the protein mass settles and does not rest on the whisk, continue to whisk. Gently combine with cottage cheese.
- In a greased form, put most of the flakes, a layer of cottage cheese, cut into kiwi slices, sprinkle with toasted poppy seeds.
- Pour all the leftover flakes.
- Bake for about half an hour.
Cool and pour in chocolate cream.
How to make a delicious cottage cheese casserole with flour: a recipe from childhood
Parents prepared an incredibly tender and melting cottage cheese casserole with flour in childhood. It turns out that cooking it does not require professional culinary skills, because it is cooked quickly and easily.
- a kilogram of cottage cheese of medium fat content;
- dessert spoon of salt;
- a pair of eggs;
- a bag of vanillin;
- 4 tablespoons of sugar;
- 4 tablespoons of flour;
- 20 grams of butter.
- The oven warms up to a temperature of 200 degrees.
- The mold for the oven is well lubricated with butter. It should be processed not only the bottom, but also the walls of the form.
- Cottage cheese is rubbed through a sieve.
- The mashed curd mass is mixed with sugar, salt and vanilla. Everything mixes well.
- Flour is sifted into the cottage cheese, the dough is kneaded with a fork so that lumps do not form in it.
- Eggs are driven into the mixture, everything is well kneaded until uniform.
- The dough is transferred to the mold for the oven and rammed a little with a spoon.
- The dish is cooked for 40 minutes until golden brown.
To prevent the crisp from disappearing from the casserole during cooking, the oven should not be opened.
Delicious curd casserole (video)
Taking note of such simple recipes, you can cook this healthy product - cottage cheese almost every day. Do not forget that the shelf life of this valuable product is not very long, try to use only fresh cottage cheese: it is the most useful. Cook delicious fragrant casseroles, they will certainly become in your family the most popular and favorite treats. Enjoy your meal!