We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Each housewife has favorite and proven recipes for vegetable salads. Bell peppers are harvested for the winter in different ways. Every year, new recipes for mouth-watering winter twists appear. Their composition and cooking algorithm differ.
Features of cooking bell pepper for the winter
The market at the end of summer pleases the eye with ripe fruits and herbs. It is difficult to pass stalls of ripe, aromatic peppers. The end of August is the time of mass harvesting of vegetables at the dachas. The fruits of the pepper are harvested for future use - they freeze them, make various preparations for the winter.
Pepper snacks are served with meat dishes, they are harmoniously combined with the taste of boiled potatoes, they are eaten with pasta. For winter harvesting, fruits that have reached biological ripeness are suitable. They are easy to identify by their appearance. They are shiny, bright red or yellow. The best time for spins is the end of summer, beginning of autumn.
How to choose and prepare vegetables
The color of ripe fruits can be green, orange, red. Any blanks are suitable. Multi-colored blanks are much more appetizing.
When choosing vegetables for winter salad, make sure that they are fresh, without traces of rot.
Large containers are not suitable for winter pepper preparations. Convenient can size: 0.5 l, 1 l, 1.5 l. In order for the blanks to be stored for a long time, glass containers are subjected to heat treatment. Each experienced housewife has her own proven method of sterilization.
Some put a jar on a kettle and process it for 10 minutes with hot steam, others sterilize it in a microwave oven. Pour some water into the jars, process for 5-10 minutes at full power.
The third containers for blanks are sent to the oven. Previously, water is poured into it (by ⅓), set to 180 ° C and heated until the liquid boils. The lids are also subjected to heat treatment, they are placed in a ladle or saucepan, poured with water, and boiled.
The best recipes
Due to lack of time, housewives choose recipes that are simple but tasty. These are the ones included in the selection of the best.
A simple recipe for the winter
The conservation process will take an hour and a half. Due to the absence of vinegar, many housewives like this simple recipe. A minimum set of products is required:
- peppers - 1 kg;
- store tomato paste - 3 tbsp. l .;
- an arbitrary amount of salt, sugar, the hostess can add them at her discretion, focusing on the tastes of family members.
- prepare the pods - cut off the tails, seeds, remove the core;
- to boil water;
- cook for 3 minutes;
- transfer to a bank;
- boil water with pasta and spices;
- Pour the chopped vegetables with marinade;
- sterilize each jar for at least 20 minutes.
In oil in Caucasian style in jars
This Caucasian appetizer is easy to prepare. For her, you need to choose red, ripe, thick-walled fruits and freshly cut greens. A list of what you need:
- pepper - 5 kg;
- garlic - 300 g;
- 100 g of parsley and cilantro;
- pickled salt - 120 g;
- 1 tbsp. vinegar, sugar and oil;
- 5 bay leaves;
- 12 peas of allspice;
- 1.5 l of water for filling preparation.
In what order to prepare a delicious salad:
- first cut all the fruits;
- then chop the herbs and chop the garlic cloves;
- boil the filling (oil + salt + water + spices + sugar);
- cook the pieces in the pot for 5 minutes;
- put the boiled slices in a container, alternate the layer of fruits with a layer of garlic and herbs;
- in the end, pour the vinegar into the filling, when it boils, pour it into the jar;
- so that the workpiece is stored for a long time, sterilize the jar for 20 minutes.
In honey filling
They choose thick-walled, juicy fruits. For canning, you also need natural honey and vinegar, always apple cider. Components that the hostess will need:
- peppers - 6 kg;
- honey - 1 tbsp.;
- apple cider vinegar - 250 ml;
- oil - 375 ml;
- water - 1.5 l;
- salt - 60 g;
- sugar - ½ tbsp.;
- garlic - 15 cloves;
- peppercorns - 5 pcs.;
- carnation inflorescences - 3 pcs.;
- bay leaf - 1 pc.
- boil the marinade;
- fruits, slowly, cut into strips of arbitrary width, pour them into a boiling filling, boil for 5 minutes;
- pour peeled garlic cut into small pieces, pour vinegar;
- boil for 15 minutes;
- pour into a jar, roll up immediately.
Roasted bell pepper
It takes 30 minutes to cook. To store spicy snacks, you need to have a cellar or a free shelf in the refrigerator. Jars of roasted peppers will be covered with nylon covers, so they will not stand for a long time in a warm pantry. What is required for this original blank:
- pepper - 1 kg;
- hot pepper - 1 pod;
- oil - ½ tbsp.;
- vinegar and garlic - 100 g each;
- salt - 40 g.
You need to cook consistently:
- in vegetable oil in a cast-iron pan, fry the pods peeled from seeds, fry with the lid closed;
- cool fried fruits;
- peel the seeds from hot pepper with a knife, cut the pod into very small pieces;
- chop the garlic cloves, mix thoroughly with salt, add pieces of hot pepper and table vinegar to the garlic mass;
- remove the skin from fried fruits;
- roll each pod in a hot mixture and put them in a jar, top up with oil heated to a boil;
- close with a tire.
Lecho with beans
Beans (dry beans) and bell peppers make a nutritious snack. It will take a lot of time to prepare vegetables due to the fact that the beans need to be soaked for 12 hours, and then boiled. But you don't need to sterilize the workpiece, it's convenient. On lecho you will need:
- beans (white) - 2.5 tbsp.;
- ripe tomatoes - 3.5 kg;
- sweet pepper - 2 kg;
- hot pepper - 1 pod;
- vinegar - 4 tsp;
- sunflower oil - 1 tbsp.;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.;
- salt - 4 tsp
Prepare the workpiece in the following order:
- boil the beans for 30 minutes with the lid open, cool;
- chop the fruits of sweet pepper, it is better to cut them into squares;
- remove the stalk from tomatoes with a knife, first cut them into arbitrary slices, then chop (meat grinder, blender);
- boil the resulting mass, sometimes stirring with a spoon, it will take at least 20 minutes to boil it;
- pour the slices into the tomato mass, cook for 15 minutes;
- pour the beans, cook for 10 minutes, adding butter, sugar and salt;
- towards the end of cooking, pour in vinegar at the rate, gently mix the mass, remove the pan from the burner;
- pour hot lecho into jars and roll up.
It will take no more than 30 minutes to make a serving of adjika. The appetizer is spicy, therefore it induces an appetite. Adjika is prepared for the winter to be served with meat. Composition:
- pepper (sweet) - 3 kg;
- pepper (hot) red - 4 pcs.;
- garlic - 5 heads;
- 9% vinegar - 1 tbsp.;
- sugar - 1 tbsp.;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l.
Remove all seeds from bell pepper pods. To obtain a homogeneous mass, rotate the fruits in a meat grinder or grind with a blender. The resulting mass must be brought to a boil and cooked for 3 minutes. Pour the garlic and the remaining ingredients into it. Cook for another 3 minutes, pour adjika into jars, close it with boiled lids.
It is not difficult to prepare pepper stuffed with cabbage for the winter. To prepare 6 servings, you need the following ingredients:
- pepper - 6 pcs.;
- cabbage - 600 g;
- turnip onions - 2 pcs.;
- tomato paste - 240 g;
- water - 900 ml;
- sunflower oil - 90 ml;
- salt (to taste).
Finely chop cabbage and onions, fry in a pan. The pods (without seeds, partitions) are blanched for 3 minutes, stuffed with vegetables. The paste is diluted with water, salted, brought to a boil. Put fruits stuffed with vegetables in a tomato, boil for 30 minutes, put in jars, pour in brine, cover with lids.
Caviar is always welcome in winter To prepare it, you need to take:
- pepper (sweet) - 2 kg;
- pepper (hot) - 1 pc.;
- turnip onions - 1 kg;
- 9% vinegar - 0.5 tbsp.;
- vegetable oil - 150 ml;
- spices - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 0.5 tbsp.;
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
Wash all vegetables and mince, cook for 30 minutes, adding all the spices, excluding vinegar. Pour it in at the very end, then pour the caviar into the jars and roll up.
For a 1.5-liter jar of peppers in a tomato, you will need:
- 1 liter of tomato juice;
- pepper fruits - 6 pcs.;
- vinegar - 1 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 2 tbsp. l .;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 75 g.
Boil tomato juice, pour in oil while stirring, then pour in the amount of sugar, salt. Wash the fruits, pierce them with a wooden skewer in different places, immerse them in tomato juice, boil for 15 minutes. Transfer the boiled pods to a sterile jar, pour over boiling tomato sauce, season with vinegar. Roll up the finished workpiece.
Delightful winter preparation, but the hostess will have to tinker with it. In order to prepare this original appetizer, it will take more than 2 hours. List of what you need for cooking:
- pepper - 0.5 kg;
- eggplant - 0.4 kg;
- greens (cilantro, dill, coriander) - 180 g (60 g each);
- garlic - 80 g;
- bay leaf - 2 pcs.;
- peppercorns - 3 pcs.;
- water - 125 ml;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 50 g;
- vinegar - 25 ml.
- from the fruits (pods), first remove the partitions and seeds, then they need to blanch for 5 minutes, remove and cool;
- peeled eggplants, cut with a sharp knife into long slices 5 mm thick, fry first on one side, then on the other side;
- finely chop the garlic cloves and herbs, mix them until smooth;
- Spread eggplant slices with this mixture in an even layer, roll them up;
- stuff the pods with eggplant (rolls);
- marinade (water + salt + vinegar + sugar) boil for 2 minutes;
- put spices on the bottom of the jar (sterilized);
- lay the pods stuffed with eggplant rolls tightly;
- heat the oven to 180 ° C;
- pour the hot marinade into jars, send them to the oven, take them out after 40 minutes, screw them up.
Canned vegetables retain nutrients. Zucchini appetizer is served with boiled potatoes, garnished with fresh herbs. For the salad take:
- peppers - 0.5 kg;
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- garlic - 7 cloves;
- tomato paste - 200 ml;
- oils - 50 ml;
- water - 300 ml;
- vinegar - 50 ml;
- allspice and black peppercorns - 6 pcs.;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs.;
- salt - 15 g;
- sugar - 12 g.
Cut the vegetables into neat cubes. Dissolve sugar and salt completely in water, add 50 ml of oil there, put paste. Season the vegetable mixture with the marinade, simmer for 30 minutes. Almost at the end add spices, pour vinegar, boil for 2 minutes, pour into jars prepared according to all the rules.
Late varieties of cucumbers are harvested at the end of summer. They are salted, pickled and included in winter salads. Not overripe cucumbers with sweet bell peppers go well to taste. An appetizing snack is obtained from these vegetables, for its preparation you will need:
- pepper - 600 g;
- cucumbers - 4 kg;
- head onion - 1 kg;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- bay leaf - 5 pcs.;
- paprika - 1 tsp;
- vinegar - 125 ml;
- salt - 120 g;
- sugar - 200 g;
- oil - 125 ml;
- water - 3 l.
The aesthetics and taste of this snack depends on how the vegetables are chopped. It is better to cut the onion heads into rings, cut the cucumbers into round slices, cut the prepared pods into wide strips. Put all the ingredients together in a cooking container. The bottom should be thick. After salt the chopped vegetables, set the container aside for an hour. They will give juice.
Boil water in another saucepan with salt, oil, vinegar and sugar. Pour another boiling filling into a saucepan with chopped vegetables, pour chopped cloves of garlic into the gurgling mixture. Mix the hot vegetable mass well. Pour into jars, sterilize for 15 minutes, twist at the end.
This original seaming takes only 60 minutes. It can be considered the easiest recipe. It includes vegetables:
- peppers - 1000 g;
- turnip - 400 g;
- greens - 50 g;
- tomatoes - 1500 g.
To prepare the filling, take:
- butter - 1 tbsp.;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 25 g.
Prepare the appetizer according to the following algorithm:
- first cut the pods into pieces;
- then peel the onion heads and cut them into half rings of medium thickness;
- fry all chopped vegetables, each type separately;
- from tomatoes scalded with boiling water, carefully remove the skin;
- chop peeled tomatoes with a blender;
- add oil to the mass, heat, pour salt, sugar at the time of boiling;
- after 3 minutes, pour the vegetable mixture into the filling, boil for 5 minutes, then put in a prepared container, close.
To enhance the taste, a large bunch of fragrant cilantro and young, fragrant dill are added to this winter preparation of the hostess. In addition to greens, suneli hops and ground black pepper are used. Spices are put at your discretion, the rest of the ingredients are measured exactly as indicated in the recipe:
- pepper - 1000 g;
- vinegar - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 6 cloves of garlic;
- salt - 10 g;
- sugar - 25 g;
- butter - 4 tbsp. l.
Always take table vinegar not stronger than 9%, use vegetable or sunflower oil, but always refined. First, wash, dry, finely chop the greens. Garlic cloves are pressed with a garlic press. Some housewives prefer to grate the slices.
The fruits are peeled, washed well, cut into pieces. All ingredients, excluding vinegar, are mixed. Let it stand. After an hour, the mixture is brought to a boil, after which it is stewed for 20 minutes, vinegar is added a few minutes before the end of cooking, packed, rolled up.
How to store workpieces correctly
Sterilized cans with blanks stand well on the shelf of the refrigerator, pantry, cellar... Non-sterilized snacks do not spoil for a long time at temperatures of 0-5 ° C. They should be kept in the dark, away from heating appliances. The opened canned food is placed in the refrigerator. Good housewives keep jars with blanks for 1-2 years and do not explode.