We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The older generation remembers the heroine of the film "Girls" Tosya Kislitsyna - a glorious and naive girl-cook. In one of the scenes of this Soviet bestseller, she enthusiastically talked about numerous recipes for cooking potatoes. As it turned out, these are not all options for potato dishes. The young cook did not know about harmonica potatoes - variations on the theme of potatoes in Swedish, or Hasselbacken.
This unusual dish first appeared in a Stockholm restaurant with this name. And in Russia, because of the finely noticed similarities with a famous folk musical instrument, they called him an accordion potato.
The selection of potatoes and their preparation for cooking
To get this original baked potato with a crispy crust and a tender core, you need to choose the same size small oval or oblong potatoes. On a portion of them will go 2-3 pieces.
Potatoes are peeled, washed and dried on a towel. If his skin is not coarse, then you can not cut it off, but just rinse thoroughly.
The main secret of various recipes for preparing a festive-looking, but very simple on the technology dish of harmonica potatoes consists in the method of slicing it. The potato is cut into segments of the same thickness. So that they do not break up, the tuber must not be cut to the end.
For convenience, you can take wooden sticks, which are used in Chinese or Japanese restaurants. Potato should be placed between two sticks that fit tightly to it. Cutting off a piece of the tuber from the side lying on the baking sheet, you can achieve its best stability.
Further between the potato wedges you can stack various fillings with spices and seasonings. Top vegetables sprinkled with grated cheese, herbs, etc.
The easiest way to cook fragrant baked potatoes is as follows:
- the required amount of potatoes (the calculation is based on the number of servings) is cut in the above way. The peel does not need to be cut;
- vegetables are laid out on a baking sheet;
- a mixture is made of breadcrumbs, salt, paprika or ground black pepper, which is sprinkled on each tuber. It should also fall into cuts;
- potatoes are sprayed with vegetable oil and placed in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
If the peel on the tubers is peeled, it is better to wrap them in foil. But after 10-15 minutes, deploy and let them brown. In order not to salt the potatoes, ordinary salt can be replaced with sea salt. They put it quite a bit.
How to cook an accordion potato in the oven
Other cooking options for harmonica potatoes
There are dozens of options for preparing an unusual, tasty, elegant and very healthy dish of potatoes, jokingly called an accordion. We will tell you about the most popular recipes.
Lean Potatoes Stuffed with Vegetables
In addition to washed potatoes, you also need to take greens, a couple of heads of garlic, salt, pepper, tomatoes, onions, vegetable oil and a little mayonnaise. The calculation of the amount of each of the ingredients depends on the number of servings and individual taste.
The dish is prepared like this:
- part of the garlic is peeled and finely chopped, and the rest is simply washed and dried;
- chopped garlic is added to chopped garlic and a little salt;
- tomatoes and onions are cut into rings and piled;
- all this is in turn laid out in potato cuts;
- stuffed potatoes are placed on a baking sheet, sprinkled with vegetable oil on top;
- unpeeled garlic is laid out on it, and then everything is slightly watered with mayonnaise;
- so that the potatoes do not burn, a little water is added to the container;
- the dish is cooked in the oven for about an hour;
- ready potatoes sprinkled with herbs.
In this case, about 2-3 grams of potatoes will need about 100 grams of fresh champignons. Greens, salt, pepper and vegetable oil - as in previous recipes. Finely chopped mushrooms and greens are salted and peppered, and then laid out in an "accordion". Stuffed potatoes are placed on a foil in a baking dish and a little watered with vegetable oil. From above they are also covered with foil for half an hour. Then bring to readiness without the foil.
With ham, bacon or bacon
This technology recipe is not significantly different from the previous one. Only fillings need one and a half times more. It is cut into small slices. There is already salt in these ingredients, so it is best not to use it. And in this case, oil is needed quite a bit.
This option for cooking potatoes is similar to the previous one. The amount of salt and oil is regulated depending on the type of sausage selected.
With chicken and brisket
Such potatoes are loved not only by parents, but also by kids. This dish is considered dietary. For a family of four, you need a pound of potatoes and 100 g of chicken and brisket. Half a pack of butter, salt, spices and a little vegetable oil are also needed.
The cooking technology is as follows:
- potatoes need to be peeled;
- boil the chicken;
- finely chopped boiled meat and brisket and pour half (laid in the recipe) norms of melted butter, salt;
- put the tubers on a form greased with vegetable oil;
- stuff the potatoes and pour the remaining butter;
- bake for about an hour.
With minced meat
Minced meat needs about half as much as potatoes. It will take a few more cloves of garlic, salt, pepper, seasonings and vegetable oil.
This dish is prepared like this:
- peeled potatoes begin with minced meat and laid out on the foil;
- garlic squeezed through the garlic mill is mixed with salt, vegetable oil, seasonings and pepper;
- with a brush, this mixture is applied to each tuber, which is then wrapped in foil and placed on a baking sheet.
For 8 potatoes, you need 300 grams of salmon fillet, two onions, an egg, a little butter, chopped greens and salt. In this case, the potato is peeled and cooked for a couple of ten minutes. Then it is stuffed with a mixture of onion fried in butter, finely chopped fillet of salmon, herbs and salt. Tubers greased with beaten egg go to the oven for 20 minutes.
Methods and time of preparation
The harmonious potato is good because you can cook it not only with various fillings, but also in different ways:
- The most common of them is in the oven. Depending on the type of filling and the size of the tubers, this process takes 30-60 minutes. It is possible to use foil. The oven is heated to a temperature of 200-220 degrees.
- Grill gas in a pan potatoes are placed in foil saucers, which are placed on a wire rack. She is in a pan covered with a lid. Moreover, the hole in the bottom of the pan should be combined with a gas burner. The cooking process in this case takes up to 40 minutes. The dish is similar to cooked at the stake, it is fragrant and healthy.
- In a slow cooker. The potato is evenly baked and it turns out very tasty. Each potato is wrapped in foil and placed in a special container. In the "Baking" mode, the dish is cooked for 60-80 minutes. Time it depends on the size of the potato. Tubers need to be turned 2-3 times.
- Foil wrapped potatoes can be cooked and in a double boiler. This process takes about an hour. This dish is delicious and dietary.
- For cooking potatoes in the air grill use an average fan and a temperature of 240-260 degrees. In this case, the fragrant dish will be ready in 40 minutes.
You may also be interested in an article in which we talk about the options and secrets of cooking stuffed tomatoes.
Features and types of feed
An accordion potato can be served as an independent dish and as a side dish for meat or fish. At the same time, it should be hot, otherwise the taste and aroma of the dish is lost. The potato looks elegant and bright, but this effect can be enhanced, for example, in the following ways:
- On one plate, put potatoes with fillings of different colors - bright red tomatoes, green zucchini, brownish bacon, etc.
- Garnish each tuber with green onions, carrot rings and cottage cheese.
- Spread long and thin strips of salad, sprigs of dill and pomegranate seeds on each potato.
- Serve it in the form of hedgehogs, inserting on top pieces of toothpicks with berries pinned on them (grapes, cherries, etc.).
- Touch up the potatoes with the juice of various vegetables (carrots, beets, celery, etc.).
- Put fried eggs from one egg on each potato.
Harmonica potato in a slow cooker
An accordion potato is a varied dish that you never get tired of. After all, there are a great many ways of preparing and serving it. It is very delicious, looks festive, simple, and the filling can be almost any product from the refrigerator.